20090922

Kaws x Clipse

Artist Kaws and Rap artist The Clipse are featured on this month's Dual cover collector's issue of Complex Magazine. When first seeing the cover I was kind of taken back because I hadent seen or heard anything from the Clipse in I dont know how long so I wanted to knw why they were even relevent for this cover. After futher reading and Google searching I found out that they're comming out with a new Cd and and have a new single out which feature's Producer/Rapper Pharrell Williams. I dont particularly like The Clipse but to each's own I suppose. On the other hand Kaws in my personal opinion is one of the dopest and most unique cartoonist and artist out right now. His work can be seen everywhere from Kanye West's "808's and Heartbreaks" cover to I-D Magazine editorial's.

No comments: